- What is the room like?
- All types of rooms are separated by dividers.
As the wall does not reach all the way to the ceiling, you may hear noises from the hallway or adjacent rooms. The room’s entrance can be closed by curtains, but there is no lock. (Only the single-type room with door can be locked.)
Aside from single and twin rooms (with bunk beds), large rooms for groups of 4, 6, 8, and 10 guests are available. Everybody in a group or family can stay in one room without being separated and have a relaxing time.
- I'd like to know about sharing a room.
- Only male guests can share a large room with other guests. You cannot decide the type of room or whether to use the upper/ lower bed of a bunk bed. Please note that if women guests have made the reservation by mistake, it’ll automatically be cancelled.
- Are there separated floors for women only?
- There’s no zone exclusive for women, but single-type rooms with doors, in which you can stay with security, are available.
- I'd like to know about the room facilities.
- Special lockable lockers equal to the number of guests are equipped inside the room.
Safety box, house phone, TV, or wake-up call service are not available. There are USB port and outlet at the side of the bed so you can charge your mobile phones while sleeping. Free Wi-Fi and free video service are also available. (Smart phones/ tablets are needed to use free video service.)
- Tell me about the complimentary amenities.
- Bath towels, slippers are inside the room. Indoor room robes, tooth brushes, razers, washcloths, ear plugs and headphones for smart phones are available at the lobby.
- I'd like to know about the bathroom and sink.
- There are 15 shower booths in total for men and women separately. You can use it any time you want until check-out time. Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash are available. The sink area is wide enough for group use, so there’s no need to wait in line. There are plenty of hair driers as well.
- Can children stay?
- Children of preschool age (under the age of 7) cannot stay at the hotel. The room charge for children is the same as of adults. Guests with co-sleeping children cannot stay.
- Are there smoking rooms?
- All the rooms as well as common use spaces and the bar area are non-smoking. Please use the smoking space next to the laundromat. (Please get the key card of the smoking space from the front desk.)
Restaurant and other facilities
- Is breakfast provided? Is there a restaurant that serves meals?
- Breakfast is not provided. Light meals and drinks are available at the Aquarium Bar. (Business hours: 6:00PM – 0:00AM. Last order: 11:30PM)
At the bar, 1 hour of all-you-can-drink service is offered exclusively for our guests for 1000 yen including tax. (If you are not staying at the hotel, the service can be used for 1500 yen including tax)
- I’d like to know more about body care.
- At the body care salon “Reposer”, our dedicated body care specialist will help you relieve of fatigue. Please make a reservation at the front desk. Customers who are not staying with us can use the salon as well. We hope that you will stop by when staying overnight or during one-day business trip as well. (Business hours: 6:00PM – 1:00AM. Last reception: 0:30AM)
- Is there a laundromat?
- There is a 24-hour laundromat in the hotel. (From 10:00PM ~ 7:00AM next morning is exclusively for staying guests.) *Washing: \300 Drying: \100/ 20 minutes. Please get the key card of the laundromat from the front desk. The detergent will automatically be poured into the washer so you don’t need to bring it.
- Is there a car/cycle parking?
- There’s no hotel-designated car/cycle parking. Please use nearby public parking facilities. There are various types of parking facilities including the ones which have long-hour-use discount, flat-rate-maximum charge system, and so forth around the area. Information regarding parking is available at the front desk.
- Can I leave my baggage with you before check-in/after check-out?
- Yes. There’s a space exclusively for baggage storage. Please let us know.
- Can I rent a car?
- There’s a rent-a-car shop on the premise of our hotel and there are some more nearby. Please inquire to the front desk. (You can rent a car for special discount rate. Please make inquiries at the shop for more information.)
Reserve from Here >
Reserve from Here >
- Do you arrange sightseeing tours?
- Yes. A variety of tours can be arranged at the front desk. Please make inquiries when making the reservation or inquire directly to the front desk.